Golf Agronomics Supply & Handling specialized manufacturing process
CRACKS, CRUSHES, and GRINDS course silica sand into angular particles. These particles interlock to create firmer, more playable bunkers that are less expensive to maintain.
The angularity and larger particle size of G/Angle not only increases playability, but also significantly reduces bunker maintenance costs.
G/Angle bunker sand will:
- PROVIDE GREATER WIND RESISTANCE TO DECREASE PRODUCT LOSS
- STAY IN PLACE BETTER ON STEEP BUNKER FACES DUE TO INTERLOCKING PARTICLES
- PROVIDE EXCELLENT DRAINAGE
- REDUCE THE FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF WASH-OUTS
- DECREASE LABOR EFFORTS NEEDED TO COMPACT / FIRM-UP BUNKERS
Today’s industry standards demand bunker sands with penetrometer readings of 2.4 or higher. With G/Angle, we have created a product with penetrometer readings of 2.6, 2.7, and above. This feature greatly reduces the frequency and severity of “fried-egg lies”. Because G/Angle bunker sand is manufactured from course material, the product retains a larger particle size distribution than most traditional bunker sands.